Citrix XenApp 6.5 Lab
I realized that I forgot to include a post on my Citrix XenApp 6.5 lab, the lab that I used to prepare for CCA and CCAA.
It does not take much to build a fully functioning lab for the exam. All the software including Windows can be obtain as a free trial that is valid for a few months, long enough to prepare and pass the exam.
- XenApp 6.5 Software
- NetScaler VPX Trial
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Trial
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Trial
- Windows 8 Trial
Virtual Machine Configuration
- Citrix XenApp 6.5 (2 servers)
- NetScaler VPX (Configured as Access Gateway)
- Domain Controller (Windows Server 2008 R2)
- Client Workstation (Windows 8)
- SQL Server 2008 R2 (Hosting Data Store)
- Citrix Merchendising Server (Deployment of Citrix Plugins)
Here’s a screenshot of the Virtual Machines I created
- Getting Started with Citrix XenApp 6.5
- Citrix XenApp 6 and Citrix XenApp 6.5 TrainSignal Videos
- Citrix eDocs
- Various blogs
Take your time to prepare for the exam, learn the stuff well, do some practice tests (avoid braindumps) and take the exam!